Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant
Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant
Pirandai Salt For Weight Loss
Seenthil Sugar (Giloy Satva) For Diabetes
Bamboo Rice For Bone Strength and Weight Loss
Bael Fruit To Cool Body and Insomnia
Common name: Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant, Thai nightshade •
Marathi: mothiringnee, thoodalam
• Tamil: Tuduvalai, Nittidam, Sandunayattan, Surai
• Malayalam: tutavalam, putharichunda, putricunta, puttacunta, tudavalam
• Telugu: alarkapatramu, kondavuchinta, mullamusti
• Kannada: Kakamunji, Ambusondeballi
• Oriya: bryhoti • Sanskrit: achuda, agnidamani, agnidamini, alarka, vallikantakarika
Botanical name: Solanum trilobatum
Family: Solanaceae (Potato family)
Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant is a thorny creeper with bluish violet flower, more commonly available in Southern India has been used traditionally in Siddha system of medicines to treat various diseases. This species is globally distributed in Indo-Malesia.
The whole plant basically can be used and has several health benefits. It’s leaves, stem, flowers and fruit has different medicinal purpose. People usually store in powder form to make it easier to use later. Either cooking or medicine, there are several things we need to know about this special tropical herbal plant.
- Treat respiratory problem – Squeezed out juice from it’s leaves can help many lung disorder such as asthma or difficulty of breathing because of cough or phlegm. Solanum trilobatum could bring relieve as much as the well known benefits of turmeric for lungs
- Help digestion – Consuming its leaves and fruit juice mixed with warm water has proven to be good for constipation and indigestion
- Prevent fever and cold – It’s most common used as remedy for cough and cold in rural area in India. Mixed it well with honey to reduce the heat of the leave and all symptoms of flu will go away
- Cure dullness of hearing or as an eardrop – Besides oral remedies, its juice can also be used as an ear drop to cure dullness of hearing by putting 2 drops in each ear at night
- Treat mental ability – Boiling its flower can be used to improve mental ability or as brain enhancer
- Rheumatism – Powdered dried fruit of Solanum trilobatum can be used to relieve pain in rheumatism.
- Relieve Gastric complain and stomach pain – Excessive gas and abdominal pain can be relieved by crushing its leaves and black pepper together
- respiratory disease – It is commonly known to be used as steroidal drug production, rejuvenator, or to help respiratory disease.
- Solanum trilobatum expected to have high portion of protein.
Cautions of Solanum trilobatumAll of these various recipe for in-day food or medicine intake would only matter if we have the right knowledge and proportion or recommendation intake. Being aware that herbs mostly have side effect is very important to avoid wrong treatment and suffered from unnecessary side effects.
Especially during pregnancy, it is best to seek medical advice before aiming to gain health benefits of Solanum trilobatum. Excessive intake could cause hemochromatosis. Benefits from healthy eating and proper intake of any herbs plant could cure just anything
To Buy the Herbals and also For Contact...